Spring Beauty Essentials Guest Post with Kimamely Beauty

April 05, 2015

Hello! I'm Kirstie, and I blog over at Kimamely Beauty. Originally Sarah suggested writing a Spring Beauty Essentials for her guest post over on my blog, but we realised that it would make a great collaboration! Read on to find out what's been in my makeup bag to fight winter away.



I'm all about keeping the base light and dewy, so I've been mixing the Topshop All Over Glow in Ignite with my usual base, the L'Oréal Infallible Matte Foundation. This gives a gorgeous glowy look that is great for perking up pasty skin.
Continuing with the fresh theme, I'm reaching for Benefit's Posie Tint. This is a gel/liquid hybrid that can be used on both the lips and cheeks. I love it as a blush as it looks really dewy and healthy, and the pink shade is perfect for a springtime flush.


Moving on to eyes, I've been loving the Bourjois Colorband in Mauve Baroque. It is such a flattering way to wear a pastel shade, and the shadow sticks are so simple to use. I apply and blend out with a fluffy brush for a pretty wash of colour. 
For the lips it has been a toss up between two products. The first is the Max Factor Colour Intensifying Balm in Coral. The shade is beautiful for spring, and is so pigmented for a balm. I'm also loving the fresh glossy look of the Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laques, particularly the nude shade, Rosé


Finally for nails, I've been calling on the Seventeen Colour Clash Nail Effects. I'm loving the pastel shades, and it looks beautiful over a plain white base, as well as lasting forever!
I hope you're feeling inspired to update your makeup bag for spring. I'd like to say a massive thank you to Sarah for letting me guest post! If you want to see her spring beauty essentials, you can find her guest post on my blog here

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you so much for having me guest post Sarah, it was a lot of fun and I loved the topic!

    Loves! Kirstie
    Kimamely Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad you did :) I was really happy to do it as well! <3

      Delete
  2. Hey girl !
    Love this all pastel/dewy look, especially on fair skintones!
    This inspired me, so thank you ;)

    XO,

    Safiya
    www.prettylitltehijabi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete