Kiko Cosmetics Haul

March 30, 2015


So a couple of days ago, a new Kiko store just opened and since I've always bought their stuff online I was super excited to have the products right in front of me ! 

If you don't know about Kiko Cosmetics, it's a really affordable italian beauty brand. They have such a wide range of products and colors - whether we're talking about skin care products, makeup, nail polishes, they pretty much got it all covered! As a beauty junkie, you can imagine how overwhelmed I felt when I walked into the store. I wanted it all! But I came back to my senses and decided to focus on eye and lip products.

From left to right : Nail Lacquer n°529 in 'Metallic Beetle', Automatic Precision Eyeliner n°708, Glamorous Eye Pencil n°406 'Dark Violet', Smart Lip Pencils n°710 & 715


As you can see, the colors are quite bold, which is exactly what I wanted, both for eyes and lips. I've been wanting to create a yellow/glitter eyeliner look so the yellow eye pencil was an obvious choice. It also comes with a sponge tip which makes it perfect for creating a smokier look.  The other eye pencil I got is my favorite. It's a deep purple, shimmery color that applies heavenly onto the eyes, and it's also a waterproof formula.

The two lip pencils I got were also on the bolder side, one being a deep burgundy plum color, and the other leaning towards a violet/pink shade. They both have a matte finish but are not drying on the lips which I love (in comparison to some NYX or MAC lip pencils I have in mind). 

Finally, the nail polish was also a huge favorite. Kiko nail polishes are known for being really high-quality and having a long staying power, but for some reason I'm always amazed! It's a gorgeous blue and green metallic color. I thought I'd need several coats of this for maximum opacity, but I only applied one and it was more than enough. 

Overall I'm really happy with the products and I'm definitely planning on going back to the store some time soon. Wishing you all an amazing week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments