Everyday Makeup Products

April 26, 2015

Today I wanted to show you what I usually wear on day-to-day basis, when I don't feel like doing anything over the top. I will say this, though, my routine changes a lot. If I want to wear bold plum lipstick, blue eyeliner or yellow eyeshadow, even to college, then so be it. This is just what I use when I want something more simple/discrete.


First, I start by applying NARS Sheer Glow in Punjab for foundation. I love this one, ever since I got it last year it has become my favorite foundation ever. The staying power is insane, it has incredible coverage while looking natural at the same time. The only downside is that my skin does tend to get oily quite quickly with this, which is why I make sure to powder my T-zone with Soap & Glory One Heck of A Blot after applying NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer. I could also go on and on about this but I don't want to ruin the purpose of this post, so maybe I'll do a comparison with MAC Pro Longwear in another post.

Moving on to cheeks, I usually apply Benefit Hoola Bronzer, I've actually hit pan with that one because it's so flattering! I have quite medium/olive skin but it suits everyone. I then reach for NARS Blush in 'Orgasm' which gives a perfect blush and highlight at the same time. 

For eyes, I usually start by using the Urban Decay Primer Potion which makes my eyeshadow basically stay on all day! As you can see it's almost empty now, but I've had this since last year so it's really worth the price. I then use my Urban Decay Naked Palette to create a warm nude/neutral eyeshadow look. I then thinly line my eyes in a cat-eye shape with Essence 2 in 1 double-tip eyeliner, before putting on mascara on by top and bottom lashes. For top lashes, I use Elizabeth Arden 'Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment' Mascara, which - as the name suggests - contains a treatment to care for your lashes and make them longer. I really love how long and full my lashes look while using this. For bottom lashes, it's also perfect, but I prefer to reach for Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara which does a great job at separating the lashes one by one.

Finally, I finish up with brows, and lips. For brows, my all-time favorite product is Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil in the shade Dark Brown. If you don't know that yet, I'm a brow obsessed girl, and this is the part of my makeup that I usually end up loving or hating, there's no in between! To make sure they stay in place for the whole day, I use Essence 'Make me Brow' Gel. I then finish the look with a nude lipstick or lip pencil. Lately, it has been this Revlon Colorbust Lipstick in the shade Peach, but I also switch it up with NYX 'Natural' lip pencil.





That's it! I actually haven't been wearing that much makeup lately because I don't have class that much, and I'm either at home or working out. But that's pretty much what I would usually go for. I hope you enjoyed this post :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments