Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Buttercream
April 19, 2015Hey guys, I hope you all had an amazing weekend! Today I'm doing a review on this baby :
The brand says : "Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and knees with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-oil deluxe body butter. Amazing on dry legs!"
***
Well it pretty much does everything it claims. This smells HEAVENLY, the vanilla and almond in literally makes you want to eat the thing! The consistency is thick, but since it's lightly whipped, it is not greasy or sticky, just enough to moisturize your skin well, which I really appreciate since I have super dry legs. It sinks easily onto the skin and leaves it very soft.
I did some serious slacking when it comes to moisturizing my body this year. But this product is so good that I have been applying it pretty much everyday! Sometimes I even do it just for the sake of the smell, because it's that great.
I wish I could get some Soap & Glory more easily in France, but this was actually a gift from a friend while she was in London. To my UK readers, I envy you so much! If everything goes right and that I move out to London next year, needless to say that I will definitely enjoy the perks of living there!

0 comments