Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment : First impressions

April 14, 2015

I love hair oils. My hair is quite thick, and definitely on the drier side, so I always look for a way to nourish and moisturize my ends the best I can. When I go to Morocco to visit my family each summer, I usually get back with liters of pure argan oil to last for the entire year. Still, I wanted to try something new, so I just got this a few days ago. Instead of doing a full review I thought I'd give you my first impressions on it!




















As you can see, this comes in a green and dark brown glass bottle, which is available in several sizes : 10ml, 30ml and 125ml (photo above is 30ml).

At first I was a little put off by the ingredients list, considering the first two were silicones. But it also contains Vitamin E, which prevents hair loss and promotes hair growth, macadamia and argan oil. It has a strong smell of santalwood and patchouli.

I've been applying this on dry hair just before going to sleep or after styling (you can also apply it on wet hair, but I find it difficult because I either put too much or not enough) and it made my hair SO sleek, soft and shiny, and also noticeably less frizzy. I was blown away. In my opinion, it does a better job than the Moroccan Oil, though it has the same thick consistency & amber color. Actually, the thickness counterbalances the expensive price because you only need a tiny amount so the bottle is probably going to last for a while.

So far, I'm actually very impressed and I'm definitely going to keep using it! I'm considering getting other products from the range as well.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete