Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush - Something About Berry
November 01, 2015
Recently, I was browsing through Sephora's website and found this beauty on sale for 16€ instead of 28€, in the shade "Something About Berry". I've actually always wanted to try it out so I decided to dive in once and for all!
Too Faced is known for its eye-catchingly cute and girly packaging, but also for its excellent quality, which is why it's one of my all-time favorite makeup brands. Needless to say I had very high expectations when first trying out this product.
This blush comes in a lovely heart-shaped box and is made of three colors - mauve, coral, and a warm, deep magenta - which can either be swirled together or applied separately. I have tried both methods, and I prefer the first. It gives a more natural glow to the skin, but if you're feeling a more dramatic look, you will appreciate using the magenta shade on its own.
Since it is a baked blush, it is extremely pigmented (more than I expected it to be!), so fairer skin tones would probably appreciate applying it sparingly. The silky soft finish gives a warm pink flush to the cheeks and the luminous sheen isn't glittery or over-the-top.
Finally, the lasting power of this blush is quite good and I did not experience a lot of fading after wearing it for six hours (without any primer or setting spray). Overall, I think it would look flattering on anyone and I am really looking forward to using this, especially during winter time!
Packaging ✮✮✮✮✮
Texture ✮✮✮✮✮
Lasting power ✮✮✮✮☆





0 comments